13 SEER Air Handler
- Strong Outer Shell: This air handler is constructed using heavy-duty parts. The outer shell is made with galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Reliable performance comes standard with every B6BMMO air handling unit. Remember, correct matching is critical for proper performance and maximum efficiency. Ask your contractor if the B6BMMO air handler matches your air conditioner or heat pump.
Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- Resists Corrosion with a Micro-Channel Coil: A leaky coil can cause system malfunctions and unnecessary headaches. This air handler includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil to eliminate instances of formicary corrosion — the number one cause of coil leaks.
- Increased Durability: The galvanized steel outer shell coated in a highly-resistant, polyester-urethane finish helps resist corrosion and protect the inner workings of the air handler.
- Completely Insulated Cabinet: This air handler includes thick insulation for the prevention of noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is a whole inch thick and has an R-value of 4.2 for complete sound reduction.
This air handler with Micro-Channel coils offers exceptional fixed-speed performance. The B6BMMX is durable — the cabinet and coils both withstand corrosion exceptionally well. Pair this air handling model with a split-system air conditioner or heat pump and enjoy powerful cooling capabilities.
Wall Mount Air Handler
- Attractive Exterior Shell: This cabinet is both attractive and sturdy. It is constructed using galvanized steel with the option of a white decorative panel.
- Coil Corrosion Has Met Its Match: Instances of coil corrosion are reduced with the inclusion of an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
- Fully Insulated for Peak Performance: Quiet operation is made possible with a fully insulated cabinet.
Multi-family residences can benefit from the addition of a wall-mount air handler. When you pair this system with a Broan central air conditioner you can expect efficient, quality performance that will last for years. Talk to your contractor about proper system matches to make sure you are maximizing efficiency and performance.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Steel Outer Shell Protects Components: The polyester-urethan finish that coats the galvanized steel outer shell of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
Homeowners looking for reliable performance can go with the B6EMMX series of air handlers. When properly matched with your air conditioning unit or heat pump, you can expect exceptional efficiency, premium performance and long-lasting operation. Talk to your contractor and see if this is the right match for your particular model of air conditioner or heat pump.
Vertical Wall Mount Air Handler
- Tough, Decorative Exterior: The exterior of this system is both durable and attractive due to the use of heavy-duty galvanized steel and the option of a decorative, white panel.
- Corrosion Protection for Longer Life: In order to combat formicary corrosion in the best possible way, this model includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
- Cabinet Is Fully Insulated: Complete insulation allows for silent operation.
Reliable performance for multi-family residences comes with the B6EW, wall-mount air handler. When you properly match this air handler with a central air conditioner, you can expect premium cooling power during the summer. Ask your contractor whether this smart air handler is the appropriate option for your building.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Best Home Comfort Levels: With longer run times at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor in this air handler is able to provide excellent home comfort. Your home will remain at a much more consistent temperature and the noises associated with operation will be minimal.
- Limited Noise Associated with Operation: When the blower kicks on and off, you won’t be bothered by excessive noise.
- Steel Exterior Protects Interior: In order to achieve premium protection, this unit is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
For maximum performance, efficiency and comfort, you won’t be disappointed with the B6VMAX air handler. When properly matched, you can enjoy premium performance levels and exceptional home comfort for years and years. Ask your contractor about appropriate system matches and see if the B6VMAX fits in with your home comfort system.
Variable-Speed Air Handler
- Quiet, Variable-Speed Motor: The variable-speed motor increases overall home comfort and operates quietly. This motor runs longer at lower speeds to create consistent temperatures.
- Extra-Quiet Operation:The smooth blower on and off cycles mean this air handler works at incredibly quiet operation levels.
- Protected, Durable Outer Shell: This air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a protective, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
When you correctly match the B6VMMX air handler with a high-end air conditioner or heat pump, you can expect energy-efficient performance. This air handler also includes durable, more eco-efficient coils.
C6 Coils - R-410A
- System Matching Makes a Difference: Proper system matching is best practice when looking for a new HVAC unit. Match your air conditioner or heat pump with this indoor coil for maximum efficiency potential.
- Cased and Uncased: Flexible installation is available with this coil because of the option of a cased or an uncased version.
This coil is reliable and sits on top of your furnace in order to complete your central cooling system consisting of either an air conditioner or heat pump.
C6 iQ Drive Coils
- This coil is no longer available: Talk to your local Broan HVAC contractor for more information about the appropriate coil match for your air conditioner or heat pump.
- Avoid a Leaky Coil: A coil that leaks is going to end up costing you extra money in repairs. That is why this coil uses Anteater technology. Coils that use this leading technology resist corrosion 50% better than standard, copper coils in high-moisture environments.
- Indoor and Outdoor Component Matching: A properly paired indoor coil can help maximize the efficiency you get out of your heating and cooling system.
The C6BH-I evaporator coil is designed to work with high-efficiency iQ Drive split system air conditioning units and heat pump systems. A coil will sit on top of your furnace as a component of your cooling system. This coil is durable and includes a quality outer shell and employs the latest in corrosion-resisting coil technology.
C6 Coils - R-410A
- Maximum Efficiency through Proper Matching: Maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling system setup by pairing your air conditioner or heat pump with the correct coil.
- Exterior Protects Inner Parts: For long-lasting performance, this unit uses a heavy-duty galvanized steel outer shell coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- TXV: Precise refrigerant control under any load condition is made possible with a thermal expansion valve. This component is externally equalized and factory installed.
The C6BH-X coil contains innovative technology that helps enhance durability. The coil is the portion of your central cooling system that is housed inside of your home, on top of your gas furnace.
C7BA A Vertical & C7BH Horizontal Micro-Channel Indoor Coil
- Helps with Coil Leak Problems: C7 evaporator coils include Anteater MC® Micro-Channel technology to resist formicary corrosion, the leading cause of coil leaks.
- Makes It a Match: You can’t just throw any indoor and outdoor components together and call it a day. Properly match your indoor and outdoor components to maximize efficiency.
- Two Versions: The availability of a cased and uncased version of the C7BAMO makes installation flexible.
When you are looking at a quality, reliable coil to complete your cooling system, look no further than the C7BAMO. A coil will sit on top of your gas furnace and act as the interior portion of your cooling unit. Make sure you talk to your contractor about proper system matches.
- Get the Most Out of Your Cooling Unit: Through proper system matching with the right air conditioner/heat pump and gas furnace, this coil can help your complete cooling system achieve maximum efficiency levels.
- Includes a Factory-Installed TXV: This coil comes equipped with a thermal expansion valve (TXV) that provides the best refrigerant control under different load conditions.
- Comes in a Horizontal Configuration: The C7BHMX coil is a flexible coil. It comes in a horizontal configuration for attic installation.
The horizontal-ready C7BHMX evaporator coil completes your central cooling system. When paired with a Broan air conditioner/heat pup and furnace, it can provide energy-efficient performance for homeowners. This model includes a thermal expansion valve to provide precise refrigerant control.
15 SEER/81% AFUE/8.0 HSPF iHybrid™ Dual Fuel
- Low Vibration Levels and Quiet Performance: In order to ensure the quietest operation possible, this packaged heat pump includes a custom venturi condenser fan, a compressor sound blanket and a 24-inch swept-wing fan blade.
- Corrosion Combatting Coils: All Broan packaged systems contain enhanced coils that better combat corrosion.
- Ultimate Home Comfort: Four-stage heating/two-stage cooling with a variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home along with increased dehumidification and comfort. Plus, the variable-speed motor allows for extra-quiet operation.
Premium heating and cooling products are constructed using the best materials and backed by the best technology. The main perk of choosing a packaged dual-fuel system is that it has the option of both electric and gas heating power in one, convenient packaged unit. Homeowners can potentially save money on their winter heating bills by using the most efficient fuel source for the current climate conditions.
97%+ iQ Drive Modulating Gas Furnace
- Noteworthy Technology: Through analysis of your indoor temperatures, this furnace is able to directly meet the heating needs of your home while potentially limiting the amount of money you spend on the heat. After the unit analyzes the temperature in your home, it can adjust its firing percentage between 50% and 100%, using the gas valve, and down to 15% with the time proportioning feature of your thermostat.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: For ultimate sound reduction, this furnace contains many useful features. The cabinet is completely insulated and the motor ramps up instead of abruptly turning on, which is what happens in a single-stage furnace motor.
- Programmable Communicating Hub: Receive additional perks with the addition of the iQ Drive controller — specifically designed to control smart, iQ Drive units. This programmable thermostat can be set to work around your schedule and provides you with maintenance reminders and troubleshooting diagnostics.
The FG7MQ fully modulating gas furnace works in a way that can increase home comfort and potentially lower your utility bills. This furnace can continuously adjust its heat output to meet the needs of your home — resulting in more consistent temperatures and improved filtration power. Nearly 100% of the energy that is put into your furnace is converted into useful heating power, which can help you save money on utilities.
80% Single-Stage, Fixed Speed
- Works Very Quietly: An insulated blower compartment facilitates ultra-quiet noise levels.
- Not Greeted by a Chilly Blast of Air: When your furnace kicks on, the last thing you want to be greeted with is chilly air. That is why this furnace model includes a 30-second blower delay. This ensures a warm duct temperature at furnace startup.
- Life of Ignitor Is Extended: For increased furnace life, it is important to keep your ignitor in good, working order. That is why this furnace comes equipped with an innovative SmartLite® control board. This component learns the start-up characteristics of your unit and then adjusts its firing percentage accordingly to extend the life of the ignitor.
Both the FG7SA and FG7SK gas furnaces offer top-notch performance and can be a good upgrade from an old gas furnace. When you pair this furnace with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems, your home comfort needs will be met year round. This model comes in multiple configurations for installation flexibility, including: upflow/horizontal and downflow.
92.1% AFUE Single-Stage, Fixed Speed
- Extremely Quiet: Extra-quiet operation is a perk associated with a gas furnace that includes an insulated blower compartment.
- Warm Ducts Improve Comfort: A 30-second blower delay is essential for maintaining a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Don’t be greeted by a blast of cold air.
- Extends the Life of a Crucial Component: The SmartLite® control board can help extend the life of your ignitor — one of the most important parts of your furnace. It learns the start-up characteristics of your particular unit and then adjusts its firing percentage accordingly.
For dramatically lower utility bills, choose one of the FG7SC or FG7SL gas furnaces. Reliable performance is coupled with home comfort when this unit is paired with high-quality Broan coils and cooling units. Make sure you talk to your contractor about your whole-home heating and cooling system.
95.0% AFUE Single-Stage High Efficiency/Direct Vent or Non Direct Vent Gas Furnace
- Works Quietly: For ultra-quiet operation, this furnace includes an insulated blower compartment.
- Improved Home Comfort: This furnace comes programmed with a 30-second blower delay. This can assure a warm duct temperature when the furnace kicks on.
- Innovative Igniter Technology: In order to extend the life of the ignitor, the SmartLite® control board learns the unique start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts its firing percentage accordingly.
Energy savings during the heating season can result in more money in your pocket. The FG7SD and FG7DM series of gas furnaces offers 95% AFUE heating efficiency in economical, single-stage models. That means that nearly all of the energy that is put into the furnace is converted into useful heating power. Make sure that you pair this furnace with the right coil and air conditioner/heat pump to ensure maximum energy savings.
80% AFUE Two-Stage Fixed Speed
- All-Around Home Comfort: Multiple stages of operation offer consistent home temperatures. This unit operates in two heating stages for premium home comfort.
- Improve Your Cooling Efficiency: Additional efficiency is a major perk of properly matching your indoor and outdoor system components. This gas furnace includes iSEER technology, which can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER cooling unit by up to 1-SEER point.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation Levels: Noise levels are kept to a minimum with the included insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK Broan gas furnaces offer reliable performance and more consistent temperatures throughout your home. These furnace models operate in two stages to ensure premium home comfort levels. Through proper system matching, you can achieve 80% AFUE heating and maybe even a boost of cooling efficiency if paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system.
80% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Peak Home Comfort: Improved air filtration and decreased sound levels are perks of choosing a unit that utilizes a variable-speed blower. Not only is this furnace variable-speed, but it operates in two heating stages for more consistent temperatures and increased home comfort.
- Improved Cooling Efficiency: This Broan furnace features iSEER technology, which can boost the cooling efficiency of a 13- or 14-SEER outdoor unit by up to 1 SEER point.
- Blower Compartment Is Insulated: For premium noise reduction, this gas furnace uses an insulated blower compartment.
The FG7TA and FG7TK gas furnaces include a variable-speed motor and operate in two stages for premium home comfort and exceptional performance. These units need to be paired with high-quality Broan engineered coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. When you do this, you can expect energy-efficient 80% heating and a potential cooling efficiency boost (when paired with a 13- or 14-SEER cooling system).
95.1% AFUE Two Stage, Fixed Speed
- Extra Comfort Achieved through Two-Stage Operation: Consistent home comfort levels are achieved through two-stage heating operation. Two-stage operation promotes consistent temperatures.
- Pair with a 13- or 14-SEER Outdoor Unit: You may not even think about it, but choosing a furnace that includes iSEER® technology can help boost the cooling efficiency of your 13- or 14-SEER outdoor system.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: When the blower compartment is insulated, you can enjoy extra-quiet operation.
Did you know that your old furnace could only be rated at 60% AFUE? The Broan FG7TC and FG7TL fixed-speed gas furnaces offer 95.1% AFUE. Replacing your old furnace with a new unit can result in a significant reduction in the amount of money you spend on heating bills. That isn’t even taking into account the high-quality performance features. This unit is quiet and operates in two stages for more even temperatures and home comfort satisfaction. Pair this unit with Broan engineered coils and cooling systems for premium, high-efficiency performance.
95.1% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Variable-Speed Motor Paired with Two-Stage Operation: Maximum comfort comes standard with this furnace model. Not only does this unit operate in two stages for more even temperatures, but includes a variable-speed motor that reduces sound levels and improves air filtration.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Matching this furnace with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump can result in a boost of cooling efficiency. This is because the unit includes iSEER technology.
- Heating ENERGY STAR Rated: This unit is ENERGY STAR rated for high heating efficiency performance in certain sizes and matches.
If you are looking for high-heating efficiency and increased home comfort, the FG7TC-VS and FG7TL-VS gas furnaces fit the bill. The variable-speed blower motor and two-stage operation promote better air mixing, improved filtration and reduced sound levels. While, when the unit is paired with the right Broan coils and cooling systems, 95.1% AFUE efficient heating capabilities can result in a significant drop in the amount of money you spend heating your home during the winter.
Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
Up to 25.5 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Air Conditioner
- Unfortunately: The Broan FS4BI iQ Drive air conditioner is no longer in production. If you’re looking for a similar model, give the FS4BG a look.
- Turns Down the Volume: This Broan air conditioner is not only our most efficient air conditioners, it’s also the quietest. It operates as low as 59 dBA.
- Fine-Tuned Operation: If you are investing in an energy-efficient air conditioner, it makes sense to invest in the top tier of efficiency. This unit, along with other iQ Drive units, uses inverter-driven, rotary technology in order to modulate between 40% and 118% of capacity. This means that this particular model can operate at some of the highest efficiency levels in the industry — up to 25.5 SEER.
The FS4BI iQ Drive air conditioner is our most efficient air conditioner — it reaches an extremely high 25.5 SEER! In fact, this model has been voted a top choice by a leading consumer magazine.
Discontinued 1/1/15: Up to 14 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Because of Changing Efficiency Requirements: We no longer make this particular heat pump. If you are interested in something similar, check out the FT4BE.
- System Perks Include Quiet Operation: The unit’s swept-wing fan blade removes unwanted noises associated with operation.
- Dependable Components for Lasting Performance: The materials used to create this heat pump are long lasting. This unit is built using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
A split-system heat pump can provide exceptional, efficient heating and cooling power for most of the months of the year. The FT4BD heat pump by Broan is no exception. With proper system matching, you can expect up to energy-efficient 14-SEER cooling and up to 8.5 HSPF heating power. Ask your contractor about the proper system matches for this particular heat pump model for peak performance levels.
Up to 22 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Heat Pump
- We no longer: Produce the FT4BI iQ Drive heat pump. However, if you are still after a similar model with similar features, check out the FT4BG.
- Phenomenal System Performance: Premium units utilize superior technology in order to achieve high energy savings and low sound levels. This heat pump uses an inverter-driven rotary compressor in order to modulate between 40% and 118% capacity. This way, the unit is able to exactly offset your home’s heating and cooling demands and operate efficiently.
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation: In addition to high-efficiency performance, this iQ Drive heat pump operates at extremely low sound levels — down to 59 dBA.
The addition of an award-winning heat pump to your whole-home comfort system can reduce utility bills and increase overall home comfort.
13 SEER Single Package AC - Small Footprint
- This Packaged Gas/Electric: Unit is no longer in production due to changes in minimum efficiency requirements.
- Coils Provide Durable Corrosion Protection: Every single one of Broan’s packaged units contain both a durable condensing coil and evaporator coil that are designed to fight industry-wide problems with corrosion.
- Complete Protection from the Elements: This packaged unit contains a wire coil guard covered in an environmentally-friendly coating and a never-rust mesh hail guard. Not only do these parts increase durability, but they protect the coil from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
The GP7RD, single-package air conditioner offers energy-efficient cooling operation. At 13 SEER, this unit can be a great upgrade to an old, inefficient system. This unit comes in a small footprint. This makes the unit easy to install.
15 SEER Single Package AC - Small Footprint (2 - 5 Ton)
13 SEER Single Package Air Conditioner - Large Footprint
- Unfortunately: Due to changing efficiency requirements, this packaged air conditioner is no longer produced. If you are looking for something similar, visit the P8SE.
- Increases Corrosion Resistance: A leaky coil can be worrisome. That is why this packaged air conditioner contains two durable coils. These coils fight coil corrosion.
- Complete Coil Protection: This unit’s coils are protected by a wire coil guard and a never-rust mesh hail guard. These protect against damage caused by the elements, lawn maintenance tools and more.
Exceptional, energy-efficient 13-SEER cooling can be expected from this packaged air conditioner. The P5RF, in particular, comes in a larger footprint for greater installation flexibility. Not only that, but it is constructed using durable materials that ensure continued performance for years.
13 SEER Single Package AC, 2-5 Ton, Small Footprint
- Due to Changes in Packaged Unit EfficiencyStandards: This air conditioner is no longer manufactured. For a similar model, check out the P7RE.
- Corrosion Protection through Durable Coils: This packaged air conditioning unit includes corrosion-resistant, durable coils.
- Protection from Weather: The critical components of the system are protected by a combination of a wire coil guard and a never-rust mesh hail guard. This protects the coil from damage caused by balls, hail and more.
Invest in the P7RD for reliable, quality cooling performance. This unit is available in a small, easy to install footprint and, when properly installed, offers 13-SEER premium cooling operation. Not to mention, this unit will stand the tests of time. The crucial components of the unit are made out of durable materials and are protected by quality parts.
14 SEER, Packaged Air Conditioner - Small Footprint
- Durable Coils Come Standard: Each P7RE is constructed using two durable coils. These coils are corrosion resistant — reducing the risk of coil leaks.
- Full Interior Component Protection: This model includes a wire coil guard and a never-rust mesh hail guard to protect the interior of the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
- Additional Backup Heat Option: Need a little heating power during those cooler days? This packaged air conditioner comes with the option of 20kW of additional backup heat.
The P7RE packaged air conditioner is built to last with two corrosion-resistant coils and a galvanized steel outer shell. This single-stage packaged unit provides 14-SEER cooling power and comes in a small footprint to facilitate easy installation.
Broan 14 SEER P8SE Package Air Conditioner
- Resistant Coils: Our packaged air conditioners include two enhanced coils that are highly corrosion-resistant. These coils help limit instances of coil leaks.
- Coils Protected: A wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard help protect the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
- Quiet, Smooth Operation Levels: A custom venturi condenser fan and a 20-inch fan blade contribute to the quiet, smooth operation of this packaged air conditioner.
If you are looking for a high-quality packaged air conditioning system, this model could be the right one for you. The P8SE offers 14 SEER cooling efficiency and is built to last with sturdy coils and a strong, steel exterior. This model comes in a large footprint for installation flexibility.
Broan 13 SEER, 7.7 HSPF Q6SD Packaged Heat Pump
- Because of Higher Efficiency Requirements: Because of higher efficiency requirements, this packaged heat pump is no longer in production. If you’re looking for something similar, see the Q6SE.
- Avoid Coil Corrosion: To cut back on instances of coil leaks due to corrosion, this unit includes two highly-resistant coils.
- Convenient Sound and Vibration Levels: Quality parts — like a 20-inch fan blade and custom venturi condenser fan — result in a unit that operates at low levels of vibration and sound.
The Broan Q6SD packaged heat pump is available in a large footprint for flexible installation and offers energy-efficient 13-SEER cooling and 7.7 HSPF heating. A durable cabinet and coil guards protect the unit from damage and help the unit run for years and years. Talk to your contractor and see if a packaged heat pump is the right choice for your home.
Broan 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF Q6SE Packaged Heat Pump
- Corrosion Resistance: Broan packaged equipment, like this heat pump, comes equipped with two corrosion-resistant coils.
- Low Sound and Vibration Levels: A custom venturi condenser fan and 20-inch fan blade make this unit operate quietly and smoothly.
- Protected from Damage Caused by Outside Elements: This interior components of this heat pump are protected by a wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard.
The Q6SE packaged heat pump offers 14 SEER cooling and 8.0 HSPF heating in a large footprint. Packaged equipment available in a large footprint is good for homeowners looking for installation flexibility — it can be installed on either a roof or a slab. Talk to your contractor and find out if this HVAC system is right for your home.
13 SEER Single Package Heat Pump - Small Footprint
- Because of Changes to Packaged Heat Pump Efficiency Requirements: This model is no longer in production. If you would like to find a similar model, check out the Q7RE.
- Corrosion Resistance Is Standard: To address coil leaks, Broan packaged equipment comes equipped with two corrosion-resistant coils.
- Backup Heat Capabilities: For those days that are chillier than usual, there is a 20 kW backup heat strip compatible with this heat pump.
The Q7RD packaged heat pump comes with many performance features that enhance cooling performance and can aid in maximizing the lifespan of your unit. When properly installed, this packaged unit provides 13-SEER cooling and 7.7 HSPF heating power — resulting in efficient all-year performance. This particular model is available in a small footprint. Packaged units that are available in a small footprint are easier to install.
14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF, Packaged Heat Pump - Small Footprint
- Resistant Coils: The two coils included in this packaged heat pump are highly corrosion-resistant to limit instances of coil leaks.
- Backup Heat Capable: This heat pump comes with an electric heat strip that can provide 20 kw of backup heat capabilities.
- Inside Components Protected: This unit includes a wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard for protection against balls, hail, lawnmowers and more.
Are you looking for an efficient, packaged heat pump? The Q7RE offers 14 SEER cooling and 8.0 HSPF heating in a small footprint for ease of installation. Talk to your local contractor today and find out if this particular electric heating and cooling model is right for your home.
15 SEER Single Package Gas/Electric
- Top Quality Coils: Broan is keeping corrosion away in its packaged systems with the inclusion of two resistant coils. These coils help combat industry-wide problems with coil leaks caused by corrosion.
- Consistent Home Comfort: This unit operates in both a two-stage cooling mode and a two-stage heating mode coupled with a variable-speed motor. This increases home comfort levels through consistent temperatures and quiet operation.
- Components Aid in Quiet Operation: This gas pack model includes a 24-inch swept wing fan blade, a compressor sound blanket and a custom venturi condenser fan. All of these components make the unit operate quietly and at low levels of vibration.
A high-efficiency gas/electric packaged unit can reduce the amount of money homeowners pay in utilities year round. The R6GF model delivers highly efficient 15-SEER cooling and up to 81% AFUE heating — both of these ratings can indicate that the unit will deliver exceptional home comfort year round.
20 SEER Gas/Electric Pack, iQ Drive, 2- Stage with Variable-Speed Blower
- Coils Fight Instances of Corrosion: In order to avoid coil leaks, this packaged unit includes two highly corrosion-resistant coils.
- Quiet iQ Drive Performance: This gas/electric packaged system operates at extremely low sound levels.
- Exceeds Efficiency Expectations: ecoLogic® products, like this one, qualify for the label because of their energy efficiency, use of eco-friendly refrigerant and additional home comfort features.
This particular gas pack model offers the highest cooling efficiency available at a staggering 20 SEER! It also offers premium comfort and performance. Homeowners who have this gas/electric packaged unit won’t be disappointed in their choice — particularly when utility bills roll in.
13 SEER 80% AFUE Package Gas/Electric R-410A
- Unfortunately, We No Longer Make the R8GD: If you are looking for something similar, check out the R8GE.
- Coils Fight Instances of Leaks: Reducing coil leaks caused by corrosion is important to HVAC manufacturers. That is why we include two corrosion-resistant coils in all Broan packaged equipment.
- Low Vibration Levels and Near-Silent Operation: Don’t be troubled by a noisy unit. This gas pack includes a swept-wing fan blade for ultimate sound reduction.
Dependability and quality are traits of the R8GD series of packaged gas/electric units. Micro-Channel coils reduce instances of coil leaks while a sturdy exterior cabinet makes sure that the interior components keep on running uninterrupted. This unit offers energy-efficient 13-SEER cooling performance and up to 80% AFUE heating efficiency.
Broan 14 SEER, 81% AFUE R8GE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Built to Resist Corrosion: Each packaged unit by Broan comes with two corrosion-resistant coils that help reduce instances of coil leaks.
- Quietly Operates: A custom venturi condenser fan and a 20-inch fan blade allow for quiet, smooth operation.
- Interior Protected: A wire coil guard and a never-rust mesh hail guard protect the crucial, interior components of the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
The R8GE offers 14 SEER cooling performance coupled with 81% AFUE gas heating efficiency. This particular packaged unit is great for the homeowner who is looking for the power of an air conditioner and gas furnace in one, outdoor unit. This unit undergoes numerous quality checks to assure long-lasting, peace of mind.
95% AFUE 14 SEER Gas/Electric Pack Two-Stage Heating
- Ultra-High Heating Efficiency: Gas/electric packaged systems normally hover at around 80% AFUE. This unit surpasses all others and reaches 95% AFUE. This rating means that only 5% of the energy that is put into the unit escapes through the flue. The rest of the energy is converted into useful heating power.
- Stable Temperatures: This system operates in two stages for premium home comfort and potential energy savings. During heating mode, the unit is able to vary its capacity between a high and low setting. When it operates longer at the lower capacity it can maintain a more consistent temperature and potentially save money on heating costs.
- Fully Compatible with Leading Refrigerant: The R8HE uses R-410A, the more environmentally-responsible refrigerant choice.
Packaged units are a great alternative to split systems — particularly for homeowners that don’t have as much space indoors. The R8HE makes a gas pack even more appealing for homeowners looking for top-of-the-line heating efficiency. No other gas pack reaches 95% AFUE.
iQ Drive® Communicating Controller
- Communicating for Ultimate Control: This thermostat acts as a monitor for your indoor and outdoor components. It talks to the two units and assesses the heating or cooling load of the space it’s controlling. From there, it is able to compute and communicate to the systems in case any adjustments need to be made.
- Capable of Troubleshooting: The diagnostic capabilities of this intuitive controller make service calls easier. It can alert homeowners directly to the source of the problem and provide helpful information that can make the service technician’s job simpler.
- Easy, High-Efficiency System Control: This smart thermostat features user-friendly control and an interactive display, making operation simple.
Complete control over your indoor home comfort is made possible with the iQ Drive communicating controller. Your smart, efficient iQ Drive air conditioner, heat pump, air handler or furnace needs a thermostat that can help manage their highly-efficient performance. This thermostat is specifically designed to work with them.
Works hand-in-hand with your iQ Drive System for Retrofit or New Residential
- Discontinued: Unfortunately, this product is no longer available for purchase.
- Total Control for Total Home Comfort: Depending on your home’s setup, certain rooms may need more heating or cooling power than others. This thermostat is able to monitor the airflow to each of your zones and send air to a certain zone depending on climate conditions or activities during the course of the day.
- Efficient Operation: With a zoning system, you don’t waste energy dollars. Heated or conditioned air is only sent to the zone that needs it at a given time.
A high-quality zoning system can provide total home comfort in every part of your home. You can divide your home by room, or groups of rooms, custom tailored to your home’s heating and cooling demands. Do you have a room that stays colder than the rest of the house? Put that room in a separate zone so that when temperatures fluctuate, that is the only room that is receiving the needed heating power to make it comfortable. When you pair the iQ Zone with an iQ Drive® air conditioner, split-system heat pump or gas furnace, you can enjoy additional energy savings up to 12 percent.